Digital Content FAQs
Please follow these general tips on:
- accessing your digital downloads
- accessing course content
- editing and printing printables
- recommended resources
You may also check out our detailed Frequently Asked Questions page for more helpful information.
Please make sure you have the proper software to open your downloads before purchasing.
Due to vast differences in technology, we are unable to provide any technical assistance, but here is general information and troubleshooting tips to access your digital products.
HOW TO ACCESS DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:
After completing your purchase you will also receive an email with your receipt and a link to access your digital product(s). Please keep this for your records.
Once you have downloaded your file(s), you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free to download) to open the file.
If you need troubleshooting help, we have a whole page dedicated to accessing your digital content. Click the link for more information.
HOW TO ACCESS COURSES:
Some of our products come with course lessons. Immediately after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions to set your password on our secure course platform. Follow the prompts to create your account so you may access the video and/or audio content.
HOW TO EDIT OUR PRINTABLES:
Note: NOT all files are editable; please check the product listing if the printable(s) you are purchasing can be edited. Also, only certain text parts of the printable may be modified; graphics, background, or size cannot be edited.
- Open your printable in Adobe Reader. Your computer may automatically open the PDF in a different program. To ensure that it is open in the correct program, right click on the file, select "Open With" and "Adobe Reader"
- You must edit on a desktop or laptop computer. You cannot edit on a tablet or phone.
- Only text that is bound by a blue box may be edited. Note that the blue box serves as an editing guide and will not be visible on the final print out.
- Use Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows) to change the text's color, size or font.
- When you are happy with your edits, save your modified printable by going to "File" then "Save As" or print directly from your home printer by going to "File" then "Print." See the next section for more tips on printing.
When you purchase a product that can be edited, we provide a guide with more detailed instructions on how to make edits to your printable.
HOW TO PRINT OUR PRODUCTS:
For best results, use 110lb white cardstock or paper for colored text and graphics or 110lb white/colored cardstock for black text and graphics.
- Printing at Home (recommended)
- When you are ready to print on your inkjet or laser printer, go to "File" then "Print"
- Select "Best/High" for Print Quality
- Set scale to "100%" or "Actual Size"
- Do not print double-sided
- Printing In-Store
- Save your files on a USB flash drive to take to your local printing shop, such as Office Max/Office Depot, Staples or Kinko's
- For best results, use an office printing service; quality is not guaranteed if you attempt to print through a photo lab
- You may need to convert your PDF file to a JPG, which can be done online for free
- Printing Online
- Uploading editable PDF files to an online printing service may not transfer all the information properly. You may need to convert your PDF file to a JPG, which can be done online for free.
*Below are affiliate links to products or services. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our small business!