Powerpoint Games FAQs
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about our POWERPOINT GAMES including:
- files included in your download
- software requirements
- how to play and operate the games
You may also visit the general FAQs page for information on:
- how to access your digital downloads and/or courses
Note: As a small business, we are only able to provide general tips to help with common technical issues and cannot answer specific questions about software or hardware compatibility, or provide any personal assistance.
We hope these tips are of help, but if you are still having issues, you can turn to Google or Youtube for additional resources. Thank you for your understanding!
Files in Your Download
Your digital files will be delivered via INSTANT DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be mailed to you. Your download includes:
- .PPTM file (macro powerpoint version to be opened with Microsoft Powerpoint 2011 or later)
- .PPTX file (regular powerpoint version to be opened with Microsoft Powerpoint 2011 or later)
- .PDF instructions/checklist for how to test, edit, and play the baby shower game in Powerpoint
For the FULLY interactive macro version (.pptm file) with animations, working scoreboard, and other features you must have:
- Microsoft Powerpoint (2011 edition or later) to use on a PC or MAC
- You can sign up for a 30-day free trial at this link:
Download the free Powerpoint app to use the non-macro version (.pptx file) with a tablet or mobile device: https://penandpapermade.com/powerpoint-app
**NOT suitable for Keynote, GoogleSlides, older versions of Microsoft Powerpoint (2010 or prior) or the web version of Microsoft.**
How to Play the Powerpoint Games
Find instructions for the following games:
We HIGHLY recommend testing the Powerpoint game out before your party to get familiar with the layout and buttons.