ABC Baby Shower Coloring Pages - Alternative Guest Book [8.5x11 Printable Download]
Cute, personalized ABC baby shower coloring pages make for a perfect alternative guest book idea mom, dad, and baby will cherish! A popular baby shower activity everyone will want to be a part of, from young girls and boys to grown up adults, because coloring is so much fun!
Our ABC Coloring Book Printable is a super easy alternative baby shower keepsake activity to set up that everyone will absolutely enjoy doing. You and baby will love flipping through the finished pages over and over again!
- Simple and quick to print out and set up
- A low-key, stress-free baby shower activity everyone will want to participate in
- Hang finished pages on twine with clothespins to add personality to your shower decorations
- A fun, creative activity anyone young or old can take part of, no art skills required!
Who This DIY ABC Baby Shower Guest Book is Ideal For
- Appeals to all ages!
- Toddlers, young kids (girls AND boys) can participate
- A hit especially with the grandparents
- Boys, girls, women, and men all love coloring, making this a great co-ed baby shower activity
What's Included in This ABC Book Baby Shower Guest Book
Your DIY alternative baby guest book printable kit comes in a zipped folder that contains:
- ABC book: 1 print-ready PDF file with 28 pages; each page contains 1 letter of the alphabet with an adorable illustration, plus additional sheets for the front and back covers
- Welcome Sign: 1 PDF file, 8.5 x 11 inches
- How to Edit Your Printables guide: with instructions for how to edit, print, and make your file email-ready
What You Will Receive (Additional Details & Specs)
- File type: PDF
- File size: All coloring book pages and welcome sign are sized 8.5 x 11 inches
- File color: Black and White
- You can personalize/edit the following with free Adobe Reader software: Front cover: Replace “Baby’s” with name of child Back cover: Replace date with baby shower or baby’s birthdate Type directly on the PDF before printing; instructions guide for how to do this is included in your purchase All other text, backgrounds, and graphics cannot be edited
Looking for other sizes?
We also have an 5 x 7 inch version of this Baby's First ABC book available.
Don’t miss out on our best-selling products!
Check out Baby Shower Jeopardy
How to Use This Product
- Personalize your PDF, then print the PDF files on single sheets and follow guide lines to cut to appropriate page size
- For a physical, in-person baby shower:
- Color in the welcome sign before the shower
- Have colored pencils, markers, or crayons for guests to use to color and sign the coloring pages
- For a virtual or drive-by shower:
- Mail out copies of the pages and have guests color in and send back to you
- Create book/album of finished pages by placing into a plastic photo album, binder, notebook, or have bounded at your local print shop
- See “What to Know Before Purchase” below for general policies for all our listings
More Ideas to Customize or Personalize This ABC Coloring Book for Other Uses
- Homeschool or classroom activity for preschool/toddlers or young children
- Nursery decorations>
- Older sibling gift to new baby
- Teacher appreciation gift
Why People Love Our Products
- ”It was super easy to download and create, we can’t wait to use it!”
- ”This was such a hit at our party; everyone loved it!”
- ”We had lots of fun using it. A great way to engage our guests and make the event interactive. Thank you!”
What to Know Before Purchase
- This product is an instant digital download (NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT will be shipped)
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, download link(s) to your products will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
- You may download and print as long as it's for PERSONAL USE only and not for resale or redistribution
- Please do not share the actual file/product, but rather share this listing so others may purchase a copy for themselves. Thank you for respecting the many hours of hard work have gone into the creation of this product and for your support of our small shop
- It is your responsibility to download and save to your computer; the download link will work up to 3 times or up to 30 days from your purchase before expiring
- Colors may vary slightly due to monitor or print settings
- By purchasing any items from this store, you agree to the above policies
Backstory: Our parents escaped war and poverty for a better life in America. Hard work and the kindness of others helped us to achieve the American Dream. We want to pay it forward by donating a portion of our sales to support organizations that are making this world a better place.
More Helpful Tips & Additional Resources
Click on the next tab of this product page for general digital content FAQs, including how to:
- access your digital downloads and/or courses
- edit and print your printables
- recommended resources
<3 Thank you for supporting our small business and helping to make a difference with your purchase!
(c) Pen + Paper Made.
Please follow these general tips on:
- accessing your digital downloads
- accessing course content
- editing and printing printables
- recommended resources
You may also check out our detailed Frequently Asked Questions page for more helpful information.
Please make sure you have the proper software to open your downloads before purchasing.
Due to vast differences in technology, we are unable to provide any technical assistance, but here is general information and troubleshooting tips to access your digital products.
HOW TO ACCESS DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:
After completing your purchase you will also receive an email with your receipt and a link to access your digital product(s). Please keep this for your records.
Once you have downloaded your file(s), you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free to download) to open the file.
If you need troubleshooting help, we have a whole page dedicated to accessing your digital content. Click the link for more information.
HOW TO ACCESS COURSES:
Some of our products come with course lessons. Immediately after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions to set your password on our secure course platform. Follow the prompts to create your account so you may access the video and/or audio content.
HOW TO EDIT OUR PRINTABLES:
Note: NOT all files are editable; please check the product listing if the printable(s) you are purchasing can be edited. Also, only certain text parts of the printable may be modified; graphics, background, or size cannot be edited.
- Open your printable in Adobe Reader. Your computer may automatically open the PDF in a different program. To ensure that it is open in the correct program, right click on the file, select "Open With" and "Adobe Reader"
- You must edit on a desktop or laptop computer. You cannot edit on a tablet or phone.
- Only text that is bound by a blue box may be edited. Note that the blue box serves as an editing guide and will not be visible on the final print out.
- Use Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows) to change the text's color, size or font.
- When you are happy with your edits, save your modified printable by going to "File" then "Save As" or print directly from your home printer by going to "File" then "Print." See the next section for more tips on printing.
When you purchase a product that can be edited, we provide a guide with more detailed instructions on how to make edits to your printable.
HOW TO PRINT OUR PRODUCTS:
For best results, use 110lb white cardstock or paper for colored text and graphics or 110lb white/colored cardstock for black text and graphics.
- Printing at Home (recommended)
- When you are ready to print on your inkjet or laser printer, go to "File" then "Print"
- Select "Best/High" for Print Quality
- Set scale to "100%" or "Actual Size"
- Do not print double-sided
- Printing In-Store
- Save your files on a USB flash drive to take to your local printing shop, such as Office Max/Office Depot, Staples or Kinko's
- For best results, use an office printing service; quality is not guaranteed if you attempt to print through a photo lab
- You may need to convert your PDF file to a JPG, which can be done online for free
- Printing Online
- Uploading editable PDF files to an online printing service may not transfer all the information properly. You may need to convert your PDF file to a JPG, which can be done online for free.
*Below are affiliate links to products or services. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our small business!