Christmas Jeopardy Trivia Game 4-PACK BUNDLE [CoEd Party Game] - Virtual, Zoom, Skype
Our Christmas trivia party game is a fun way to strengthen bonds with your closest friends! This easy-to-play December Winter Holiday Jeopartay party game is delivered in an entertaining parody of America’s favorite game show that’s sure to be a huge hit at your social gathering!
Grab a game that’s:
- Creative, unique, and will bring on the laughs
- Quick to set up
- Easy to customize
- A hit for guys and girls
LOOKING FOR OTHER VARIATIONS?
Christmas may look different this year, but don't let that get your tinsel in a tangle! For a limited time, we're spreading the holiday cheer! Buy this product and get the following for free:
- Christmas Around the World
- Bible Nativity, and
- Christmas for Kids trivia party games
This bundle, which would normally go for $36, is less than 2 cups of Peppermint Mocha. No coupon code required.
Or if you're into fun, easy printable games, check out our mega Christmas games printable pack!
What's Included in This Christmas Jeopardy Game
Your FULLY functional Powerpoint Christmas Holiday party game includes:
- Animated intro with jingle*
- 30 total questions and answers
- Set one of the questions to a random daily double question with customizable wager*
- Working scoreboard to automatically add or subtract points for up to 6 teams
- Final question round*
- Fun theme song music, sound effects for right and wrong answers, animations*
- Use done-for-you questions or simply swap out with your own
*Please see more details further below in description for how to access the features marked with an *
Check out video below to preview the game, or our detailed How to Play Jeopardy Powerpoint tutorial that highlights how to play and edit our interactive Powerpoint:
This instant download is pre-loaded with 5 questions and answers in each of the following 6 categories for a creative, unique Winter Christmas game:
- Christmas Food
- More Commonly Known Titles (for Christmas Songs, etc)
- Best-Selling Toys
- By the Numbers (Holiday- and winter-related stats)
- Funky Candy Cane Flavors
- It's Not All About the Holidays (Terms usually associated with December and Christmas in non-holiday contexts)
Ideas to Customize or Personalize This Christmas Trivia Powerpoint
Easy to edit and personalize for your group of friends to include other categories such as:
- Christmas Baking
- Family Holiday Traditions
- Christmas Characters
(Questions not included; ideas are to show you how you can turn this into your own version of Christmas Jeo-partay!)
[Bonus Games!] Purchase this game today, and get our Christmas for Kids, Christmas Around the World, and Nativity Bible trivia games for free!
- 90 preloaded questions and answers in the following categories
- Christmas Symbols
- Christmas Movie Characters
- Santa Claus
- Holiday Word Scramble
- Christmas Food
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Santa by Another Name
- O Christmas Tree
- International Holiday Traditions
- Holiday Guinness World Records
- Winter Sports
- Other December Festivities
- Popular Hymns
- By Another Name
- Christian Family Tree
- Bible Places
- All About Advent
- Books of the Bible
Who This Christmas Jeopardy Game Trivia is Ideal For
- Perfect co-ed game, fun for everyone
- Family, friends, coworkers in office party
- Use for virtual party on Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Join.me, ReadyTalk, OnStream Meeting, Microsoft Teams, ezTalks Meetings and more!
- Project on big screen TV or projector, mirror with Apple TV
- Or print out questions and create your own game board
Why People Love Our Games
- “It’s like playing the real game! The sound effects and scoreboard are amazing!
- “So easy to edit and use”
- “Everyone loved it! Fun way to celebrate with friends and family”
- “Such a fun game that everyone enjoyed, even if they weren’t playing. A big hit at our party!”
How to Use This Product & Software Requirements
For the FULLY interactive macro version with animations, working scoreboard, and other features marked with an * above, you must have:
- Microsoft Powerpoint (2011 edition or later) to use on a PC or MAC
- You can sign up for a 30-day free trial at this link:
Download the free Powerpoint app to use the non-macro version with an iPad or iPhone: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/powerpoint
**NOT suitable for Keynote, GoogleSlides, older versions of Microsoft Powerpoint (2010 or prior) or Microsoft web version.**
What You Will Receive (Additional Details & Specs)
Your digital files will be delivered via INSTANT DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be mailed to you. Your download includes:
- .PPTM file (open with Microsoft Powerpoint 2011 or later)
- .PPTX file (open with Microsoft Powerpoint 2011 or later)
- .PDF instructions/checklist for how to test, edit, and play the game in Powerpoint
We HIGHLY recommend testing the Powerpoint out before your party to get familiar with the layout and buttons.
What to Know Before Purchase
- This product is an instant digital download (NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT will be shipped).
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, download link(s) to your products will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
- You may download and print as long as it's for PERSONAL USE only and not for resale or redistribution.
- Please do not share the actual file/product, but rather share this listing so others may purchase a copy for themselves. Thank you for respecting the many hours of hard work have gone into the creation of this product and for your support of our small shop.
- The download link will work up to 3 times or up to 30 days from your purchase before expiring, whichever occurs first; it is your responsibility to download and save the download to your device so you may use the files as many times as you like.
- Colors may vary slightly due to monitor or print settings.
- By purchasing any items from this store, you agree to the above policies.
Note: This game template is a fun parody of the classic “Jeopardy!” game and is not endorsed by or affiliated in any way with the hit trivia game show.
Backstory: Our parents escaped war and poverty for a better life in America. Hard work and the kindness of others helped us to achieve the American Dream. We want to pay it forward by donating a portion of our sales to support organizations that are making this world a better place.
More Helpful Tips & Additional Resources
Click on the next tab of this product page for general digital content FAQs, including how to:
- access your digital downloads and/or courses
- recommended resources
<3 Thank you for supporting our small business and helping to make a difference with your purchase!
(c) Pen + Paper Made.
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about our products including:
- how to access your digital downloads and/or courses
- recommended resources (printing, crafting, etc)
- general troubleshooting
You may also visit the following FAQ pages for specific types of products:
Note: As a small business, we are only able to provide general tips to help with common technical issues and cannot answer specific questions about software or hardware compatibility, or provide any personal assistance.
We hope these tips are of help, but if you are still having issues, you can turn to Google or Youtube for additional resources. Thank you for your understanding!
Digital Products (Nothing Shipped)
Please note all listings are digital product only. The download file will be provided to you electronically immediately after payment. No physical product will be shipped to you.
How to Access Downloads
After completing your purchase you will also receive an email with your receipt and a link to access your digital product(s). Please keep for your records.
You can follow the steps in the next question to download and extract your purchased files.
You download link is valid for up to 3 downloads or 30 days, whichever occurs first. Please save a copy of the file(s) to your device, so that you may use as many times as you'd like even after your download link expires.
How to Download and Extract Files
To access files, you will need to download the contents to your device. If there are multiple files, you may need to unzip a compressed .zip folder to extract all files and save to your device.
It is best to download from a laptop or desktop computer. If you are connecting from a third party like Facebook or Pinterest, open the link in a new web browser and try the download again.
If the link is provided by a file sharing site such as Google Drive or Dropbox, click the download icon in the top right corner. You do not need to sign up for an account in order to access the downloads.
Save the .zip file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, apps on your browser may interfere with downloading. If this is the case, please open a new browser and try again.
If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract." If neither of these options work, try downloading again from a desktop or laptop computer.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in "Downloads" under "My Computer" or search the title of the file on your computer to see where it has been saved to.
For files in PDF format: If your particular computer or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one. Download for free.
For files in PPTX or PPTM format: Interactive games will require Microsoft 2011 or later. Games are not compatible in Google Slides or Keynote. See powerpoint game FAQs for more info.
How to Access Course(s)
Some of our products come with course lessons. Immediately after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions to set your password on our secure course platform. Follow the prompts to create your account so you may access the video and/or audio content.
You will retain access to your course indefinitely as long as Pen + Paper Made remains in business.
What Materials to Use (Recommended Resources)
*Below are affiliate links to products or services. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our small business!
- White Cardstock*
- Prints of Love* - They offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing with free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes
- Paper Trimmer*
- Cricut* or Silhouette* cutting machine
- Sticker paper* for printable planner stickers
General Printing Troubleshooting
There are slight variations in the color calibration on different screens, so it may not come out exactly as you see it.Also, the printer, printer settings, and sticker paper may affect the actual shade of color.
For example, if you select regular printer paper instead of photo paper, the color shades will be slightly different.
Please make sure that you are using 100% or “actual size” when printing. Do not “scale to fit.”
Due to the vastness in technology (including software, printers, and/or cutting machines), we are unable to provide personalized troubleshooting assistance. We do recommend you test your print settings with a normal or scratch sheet of paper before inserting your paper of choice.
If you would like to try a sample set of our printables to see if they are compatible with your devices, please head to our freebies page to sign up to get access to our free digital printables and downloads.
PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USAGE
All printable and digital products are for personal use only, no commercial or business use allowed. Please do not share, resell, copy, or alter the product in any way.
The only exception are licenses, which grant small business commercial use for physical products only. See license listing information for what is or isn't allowed.
Copyright of all digital products belong to Pen + Paper Made and respective contributors. Purchasing any of our products does not transfer copyright.
While we love that you find our designs worthy of sharing, please do not share the actual file/product or alter for others' use.
Rather, share the listing so your friends or family may purchase a copy for themselves.
Thank you for respecting the many hours of hard work have gone into the creation of this product and for your support of our small shop!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.