FAMOUS Christmas Left Right Game [5 FUN Versions!]
Printable Christmas left right games for hilarious gift exchange fun that will have guests guessing which gift will end up being theirs 'til the very end!
Festive, easy-to-print out printable game stories, poems, and songs with colorful illustrations, and include a variety of stories to appeal to any range of kids and adults! Twas the Night Before Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, fast-paced dice game & more!
Grab a game that’s:
- Quick to set up
- Classic fun for guests of all ages, from kids to teens to adults
- Suitable for coed parties for men, women, boys and girls
WANT A BETTER DEAL?
This product is part of our HUGE Christmas Printable Games Bundle with tons more holiday fun. Upgrade for better bang for your buck!
What's Included in This Winter Christmas Gift Exchange Game Bundle
Your digital files will be delivered via INSTANT DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be mailed to you.
Game sheets are 8.5 inches by 11 inches. You will receive the following files in .PDF:
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Left Right Game
- Frosty the Snowman Christmas Left Right Game (Perfect for kids!)
- A Christmas Story (Bible Nativity) Christmas Left Right Game
- Funny Christmas Left Right Game (With an added across feature!)
- Dice Christmas Left Right Game (Fast-paced fun for everyone!)
NOTE: These printables are NON-editable.
Who This Holiday Right Left Game Sheet Printables Bundle is Ideal For
- Perfect party game for a co-ed get-together of all ages from young boys and girls to conservative Grandma will love this game
- Suitable for coworkers at an office party
- Play with friends or family
- Use for a large group setting, such as a church gathering or schools from young preschool and kindergarten children to ESL students
Why People Love Our Games
- “Such a variety of games to choose from!”
- “Everyone loved it! Great way to spend time with friends and family.”
- “Such a fun game that everyone enjoyed at our party!”
What to Know Before Purchase
- This product is an instant digital download (NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT will be shipped)
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, download link(s) to your products will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
- You may download and print as long as it's for PERSONAL USE only and not for resale or redistribution.
- Please do not share the actual file/product, but rather share this listing so others may purchase a copy for themselves. Thank you for respecting the many hours of hard work have gone into the creation of this product and for your support of our small shop.
- The download link will work up to 3 times or up to 30 days from your purchase before expiring, whichever occurs first; it is your responsibility to download and save the download to your device so you may use the files as many times as you like.
- Colors may vary slightly due to monitor or print settings.
- By purchasing any items from this store, you agree to the above policies.
Backstory: Our parents escaped war and poverty for a better life in America. Hard work and the kindness of others helped us to achieve the American Dream. We want to pay it forward by donating a portion of our sales to support organizations that are making this world a better place.
More Helpful Tips & Additional Resources
Click on the next tab of this product page for general digital content FAQs, including how to:
- access your digital downloads and/or courses
- recommended resources
Thank you for supporting our small business and helping to make a difference with your purchase!
(c) Pen + Paper Made.
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about our products including:
- how to access your digital downloads and/or courses
- recommended resources (printing, crafting, etc)
- general troubleshooting
You may also visit the following FAQ pages for specific types of products:
Note: As a small business, we are only able to provide general tips to help with common technical issues and cannot answer specific questions about software or hardware compatibility, or provide any personal assistance.
We hope these tips are of help, but if you are still having issues, you can turn to Google or Youtube for additional resources. Thank you for your understanding!
Digital Products (Nothing Shipped)
Please note all listings are digital product only. The download file will be provided to you electronically immediately after payment. No physical product will be shipped to you.
How to Access Downloads
After completing your purchase you will also receive an email with your receipt and a link to access your digital product(s). Please keep for your records.
You can follow the steps in the next question to download and extract your purchased files.
You download link is valid for up to 3 downloads or 30 days, whichever occurs first. Please save a copy of the file(s) to your device, so that you may use as many times as you'd like even after your download link expires.
How to Download and Extract Files
To access files, you will need to download the contents to your device. If there are multiple files, you may need to unzip a compressed .zip folder to extract all files and save to your device.
It is best to download from a laptop or desktop computer. If you are connecting from a third party like Facebook or Pinterest, open the link in a new web browser and try the download again.
If the link is provided by a file sharing site such as Google Drive or Dropbox, click the download icon in the top right corner. You do not need to sign up for an account in order to access the downloads.
Save the .zip file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, apps on your browser may interfere with downloading. If this is the case, please open a new browser and try again.
If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract." If neither of these options work, try downloading again from a desktop or laptop computer.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in "Downloads" under "My Computer" or search the title of the file on your computer to see where it has been saved to.
For files in PDF format: If your particular computer or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one. Download for free.
For files in PPTX or PPTM format: Interactive games will require Microsoft 2011 or later. Games are not compatible in Google Slides or Keynote. See powerpoint game FAQs for more info.
How to Access Course(s)
Some of our products come with course lessons. Immediately after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions to set your password on our secure course platform. Follow the prompts to create your account so you may access the video and/or audio content.
You will retain access to your course indefinitely as long as Pen + Paper Made remains in business.
What Materials to Use (Recommended Resources)
*Below are affiliate links to products or services. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our small business!
- White Cardstock*
- Prints of Love* - They offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing with free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes
- Paper Trimmer*
- Cricut* or Silhouette* cutting machine
- Sticker paper* for printable planner stickers
General Printing Troubleshooting
There are slight variations in the color calibration on different screens, so it may not come out exactly as you see it.Also, the printer, printer settings, and sticker paper may affect the actual shade of color.
For example, if you select regular printer paper instead of photo paper, the color shades will be slightly different.
Please make sure that you are using 100% or “actual size” when printing. Do not “scale to fit.”
Due to the vastness in technology (including software, printers, and/or cutting machines), we are unable to provide personalized troubleshooting assistance. We do recommend you test your print settings with a normal or scratch sheet of paper before inserting your paper of choice.
If you would like to try a sample set of our printables to see if they are compatible with your devices, please head to our freebies page to sign up to get access to our free digital printables and downloads.
PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USAGE
All printable and digital products are for personal use only, no commercial or business use allowed. Please do not share, resell, copy, or alter the product in any way.
The only exception are licenses, which grant small business commercial use for physical products only. See license listing information for what is or isn't allowed.
Copyright of all digital products belong to Pen + Paper Made and respective contributors. Purchasing any of our products does not transfer copyright.
While we love that you find our designs worthy of sharing, please do not share the actual file/product or alter for others' use.
Rather, share the listing so your friends or family may purchase a copy for themselves.
Thank you for respecting the many hours of hard work have gone into the creation of this product and for your support of our small shop!
Email us at email@example.com.