Food Budget Makeover System [Video, Printable Planner Pages, Worksheets, Spreadsheets]
Conquer your food budget once and for all. Get intentional with your food spending plan so you can save time, save money, and eat deliciously!
Cutting food costs doesn’t have to mean cutting out good food too!
If you're tired of your no-win food budgeting situation where you feel you have to choose between eating delicious food or saving money, then you need to give yourself a Food Budget Makeover.
This SIMPLE, step-by-step framework will teach you how to finally conquer your grocery bill WITHOUT sacrificing tasty food, or precious time and energy doing it in an easy-to-follow 4-step plan:
- STEP 1: Find out your food budget figure
- STEP 2: Rock your kitchen stock
- STEP 3: Master the art of minimal meal planning
- STEP 4: Look SHARP while grocery shopping
- You'll also receive these bonus lessons:
- BONUS LESSON: Beat out eat out prices
- BONUS LESSON: Reboot your food budget
Choose a food-budgeting path that puts what you love to eat at the center of your attention so you can stop limiting yourself to second-rate ingredients and start learning how to get the things you WANT to eat for less.
- Confidently walking the aisles of a grocery store knowing that you were getting the best deals (WITHOUT needing spreadsheets or calculators).
- Knowing exactly what to do if an unexpected emergency pops up and you need to change up your dinner plans (in a way that won’t derail your weekly spending goal).
- Easily continuing this process week after week because it takes so little time and effort (even your kids could help do it).
- Not wasting precious time chasing after cheap tactics that just set you up to fail, because too much effort for too little savings is a recipe for frustration and quitting.
- Finally having a simple but full-fledged system to put out countless delicious meals on the table with the flavorful ingredients you want for your family on a smart budget.
Our unique system focuses on figuring out the food you want first, then the budget. Not the other way around. Learn a food spending strategy that:
- Considers your tastes and lifestyle, so you can create a unique spending plan that really truly works for you
- Incorporates your favorite ingredients, so you’ll actually be excited about what you eat
- Is easy to maintain, so all that extra time, energy and money you save can go to the things that matter to you most
If you’re ready to get the Food Budget Makeover, here's what you'll receive
- 6-module course (delivered in bite-size lessons and with video transcripts)
- 40+ gorgeous printable planner pages and deep-dive worksheets (in form-fillable or ready-to-print pages)
- Auto-calculating spreadsheets (accessible anywhere on your smartphone)
- Kitchen cheat sheets (practical references sheets that would look beautiful on display in your kitchen)
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE PURCHASE:
- This product is delivered in the form of digital content (NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT will be shipped)
- You may download and print the planner pages as many times as you like as long as it's for PERSONAL USE only and not for resale or redistribution
Colors may vary slightly due to monitor or print settings
- By purchasing any items from this store, you agree to the above policies
MORE HELPFUL TIPS:
Click on the next tab of this product page to learn more about our digital content, including how to:
- access your digital downloads
- print your products for personal use
- access course content
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about our products including:
- how to access your digital downloads and/or courses
- recommended resources (printing, crafting, etc)
- general troubleshooting
You may also visit the following FAQ pages for specific types of products:
Note: As a small business, we are only able to provide general tips to help with common technical issues and cannot answer specific questions about software or hardware compatibility, or provide any personal assistance.
We hope these tips are of help, but if you are still having issues, you can turn to Google or Youtube for additional resources. Thank you for your understanding!
Digital Products (Nothing Shipped)
Please note all listings are digital product only. The download file will be provided to you electronically immediately after payment. No physical product will be shipped to you.
How to Access Downloads
After completing your purchase you will also receive an email with your receipt and a link to access your digital product(s). Please keep for your records.
You can follow the steps in the next question to download and extract your purchased files.
You download link is valid for up to 3 downloads or 30 days, whichever occurs first. Please save a copy of the file(s) to your device, so that you may use as many times as you'd like even after your download link expires.
How to Download and Extract Files
To access files, you will need to download the contents to your device. If there are multiple files, you may need to unzip a compressed .zip folder to extract all files and save to your device.
It is best to download from a laptop or desktop computer. If you are connecting from a third party like Facebook or Pinterest, open the link in a new web browser and try the download again.
If the link is provided by a file sharing site such as Google Drive or Dropbox, click the download icon in the top right corner. You do not need to sign up for an account in order to access the downloads.
Save the .zip file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, apps on your browser may interfere with downloading. If this is the case, please open a new browser and try again.
If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract." If neither of these options work, try downloading again from a desktop or laptop computer.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in "Downloads" under "My Computer" or search the title of the file on your computer to see where it has been saved to.
For files in PDF format: If your particular computer or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one. Download for free.
For files in PPTX or PPTM format: Interactive games will require Microsoft 2011 or later. Games are not compatible in Google Slides or Keynote. See powerpoint game FAQs for more info.
How to Access Course(s)
Some of our products come with course lessons. Immediately after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions to set your password on our secure course platform. Follow the prompts to create your account so you may access the video and/or audio content.
You will retain access to your course indefinitely as long as Pen + Paper Made remains in business.
What Materials to Use (Recommended Resources)
*Below are affiliate links to products or services. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our small business!
- White Cardstock*
- Prints of Love* - They offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing with free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes
- Paper Trimmer*
- Cricut* or Silhouette* cutting machine
- Sticker paper* for printable planner stickers
General Printing Troubleshooting
There are slight variations in the color calibration on different screens, so it may not come out exactly as you see it.Also, the printer, printer settings, and sticker paper may affect the actual shade of color.
For example, if you select regular printer paper instead of photo paper, the color shades will be slightly different.
Please make sure that you are using 100% or “actual size” when printing. Do not “scale to fit.”
Due to the vastness in technology (including software, printers, and/or cutting machines), we are unable to provide personalized troubleshooting assistance. We do recommend you test your print settings with a normal or scratch sheet of paper before inserting your paper of choice.
If you would like to try a sample set of our printables to see if they are compatible with your devices, please head to our freebies page to sign up to get access to our free digital printables and downloads.
PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USAGE
All printable and digital products are for personal use only, no commercial or business use allowed. Please do not share, resell, copy, or alter the product in any way.
The only exception are licenses, which grant small business commercial use for physical products only. See license listing information for what is or isn't allowed.
Copyright of all digital products belong to Pen + Paper Made and respective contributors. Purchasing any of our products does not transfer copyright.
While we love that you find our designs worthy of sharing, please do not share the actual file/product or alter for others' use.
Rather, share the listing so your friends or family may purchase a copy for themselves.
Thank you for respecting the many hours of hard work have gone into the creation of this product and for your support of our small shop!
Email us at email@example.com.